Welcome to the weekly Friday Update from Aurora!
This week's updates were first announced live on YouTube. You can find the replay here.
- Aurora released a brand new bounty program, meaning that external people can work on tasks for Aurora and its ecosystem while getting paid for their services. New tasks will be added over time, so stay connected. All information can be found on Github.
- Trisolaris has launched its very own stable AMM
- Bring Finance has received a grant from Aurora
- You are now able to bridge from ETH to Aurora directly on WannaSwap thanks to the embeddable version of the Rainbow Bridge
- Trisolaris closed a new funding round
- The Rainbow Bridge now allows you to bridge the LiNEAR token between NEAR and Aurora
- Bastion introduced Stableswap, their low slippage AMM for stablecoins, cTokens, wrapped and staked assets on Aurora
- Rose Borrow and RUSD, the 1st native Aurora stablecoin, are officially live
- BlueBit Finance is now live on Mainnet
This is it for this week's edition. Thank you for following Aurora and we hope to see you soon on our social media. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Medium, Discord, and Telegram to join the community. See ya!