Welcome to the weekly Friday Update from Aurora!
This week's updates were first announced live on YouTube. You can find the replay here.
- Alex Shevchenko announced the launch of Aurora Cloud during ETHDenver
- Aurora Protocol Lead, Michael Birch announced the launch of the Aurora Contracts SDK
- Calimero announced the launch of private sharding infrastructure on NEAR
- NEAR announced the Blockchain Operating System
- De.Fi Scanner is live on Aurora
- Arctic integrated with Open Ocean
- Mailchain integrated with Freenameio
- DeFi on Aurora post
- Bastion [thread](Bastion thread)
- Alex Shevchenko will talk about the"Next-gen Blockchain UX"at ETHDenver
- Alex Shevchenko will participate to the panel "Scaling Ethereum together"
This is it for this week's edition. Thank you for following Aurora and we hope to see you soon on our social media. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Medium, Discord, Instagram, and Telegram to join the community. See you!