Welcome to the weekly Friday Update from Aurora!
This week's updates were first announced live on YouTube. You can find the replay here.
- Aurora relaunched its Validator
- Coin Brain launched support for Aurora
- Aramid Finance integrated with Aurora
- Mailchain launched on Aurora
- Kenshi released its Deep Index & Oracle Network on Aurora
- Flux rebranded as SEDA Protocol
- Aurora China celebrates the New Year with a NY-themed NFT-collection on 3six9
- Aurora Brazil published a thread on its leader Carolina Cavenaghi
- Aurora Turkey will hold its first weekly community AMA on a Metaverse created by them on Jan, 21st
- AuroraHunters launched its first video guide on Aurora+
- Alex Shevchenko will be speaking at Inrerop during ETH Denver
This is it for this week's edition. Thank you for following Aurora and we hope to see you soon on our social media. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Medium, Discord, Instagram, and Telegram to join the community. See you!