For today's update, we announced the following progress highlights made this week:
- About half of the Aurora team spent the week in Paris at the EthCC Paris conference, with a notable highlight being the presentation by Aurora CEO Alex Shevchenko on the Rainbow Bridge.
- Based on community feedback, we designed and implemented a “light-mode” of our website.
- We completed a fun exploration into the marketing and positioning of our peers in the Ethereum scaling and published our findings.
- We did a lot of infrastructure work, including refactoring of the client libraries used in both the Rainbow and Aurora Bridges, to bring consistency between them, continued improvement of bridge relayer gas allocation, and the engine development environment.
- We conducted a benchmark Uniswap deployment, resulting in a compiler optimization that reduced gas usage on the liquidity add function by a whopping 46%!
And that's all from today. Have a great weekend, and look forward to providing you more updates next week.